Seven Oaks General Hospital Urgent Care
2300 McPhillips Street
Winnipeg, MB R2V 3M3
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to address non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries.
Go to Seven Oaks General Hospital Urgent Care if:
- illnesses or injuries that cannot wait for you to see your family doctor
- fevers, flu symptoms, rashes or infections
- cuts that won’t stop bleeding
- injured limb that might be broken or sprained
- any other urgent, but not life-threatening, conditions
Urgent care centres are able to provide services not available in many doctors’ offices, such as stitches and casts, but are not equivalent to emergency departments.
Urgent care centres help conserve emergency department resources for more serious, life-threatening conditions. Patients are seen based on their medical need, not order of arrival.
For information on Wait Times, please visit wrha.mb.ca/wait-times